Monday 28 March 2011

A Scientist

Well my dissertation is complete!! All 10,030 words of it!! I took a real nose dive into my uni work last few days mainly RnD & Design but today i decided i would take a break from uni work and do a personal project. Just recently i went to see The Rocky Horror Pictue Show in Barnsley. (yes i went in costume as Frank TYVM*), and ive been a teensy bit obsessed LOL! 

Anyway, i have a friend on deviant art who does amazing simpsons caricatures and i commisoned her to do one for me as a graduation gift for my & my uni friends. I decided i would have a stab at doing a pic in this style also as i really enjoy it, and i though who better to simpsonize than Tim Curry as the infamous Dr Frank n Furter! 
This image took about 5 hours in photoshop all free hand,




No comments:

Post a Comment