Monday 29 October 2012

Big Announcement

Hey Guys,

As you might know I am on the prince's Trust programme at the minute, and part of it is a 2 week work placement, and The team leaders Tracey & Lorraine have worked really hard to secure mine.

I am happy to announce that I will be on a two week work placement at Meep Meep.
Meep are a Graphic Design & Advertising agency is Gainsborough that specialize in Marketing Graphic design. I'm super excited to see were this leads, and have an interview tomorrow with them, least Tracey says its referred to as an interview when its just a risk assessment and a meet and greet.

I am also working on something crafty, I have been learning to crochet, and have only got the hang of Granny Squares so I am making a Pixel art blanket for my other half. Its going to be Yoshi from Super Mario Bros ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment